SCREW IT!!! - joss stone new bond 007 video game

Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 3, 2019

SCREW IT!!!

  1. Sendy Corpus: very bad video
  2. Sabina O: I missed it because I was at school, but I'm gonna watch the whole thing anyway lol
  3. Emma squad: meh
  4. jordin D: no
  5. Madison Greenway: 25:27😂😂😂😂
  6. Hailz_2004: 142nd comment! Well that's kinda close to first..
  7. Cristina Arcos: +Charbel Habchi ummm shush
  8. amethyst sparkle: +Arianna Odell I know right! I freaked out Joey is my favorite YouTuber
  9. Armau J.: i missed by 11 hours and plus i woke up at 11 :(
  10. Madi B: OMG I love u. can u say hi MADI
  11. Kayla Keplar: COME TO WASHINGTON I MISSED YOUR SHOW IN PORTLAND 😢 it was my sisters birthday.
  12. amethyst sparkle: Hi Josh!
  13. Trini Vlogs: she's on tour so no
  14. Madi Thibodeaux: No
  15. liz hanlon: The one time I should've stayed up until midnight...
  16. Kayvee Sahota: I LOVE YOU
  17. Hailey Stamper: Where does Josh live
  18. Liliana Mandel: am i the only one that watched to whole thing? lol
  19. Alyssa :333: +Little Viggle Lol I missed it by 9 hours 😂😂
  20. clear bear100: hi
  21. kaci love: Me
  22. Aubrey Nichols: +Lilian XxsullyxX Omg lol
  23. moonlightbae natalie: Me
  24. Haley Metzger: For a second I thought Erin was Colleen anyone else like please
  25. twelge15: I've been going to Del Taco lately. They have huge burritos that honestly just destroy Taco Bell. But if it's Taco's I want, It's Taco Bell.
  26. hana flower: hi
  27. Dark Knight: Can't hear any of the song. Don't think it will be taken down.
  28. Emily Botterill: SAY HI IF UR LIVE
  29. Indigo Steele: Er wtf Erin is his sister ..... 😂😂
  30. Margarida Carvalho: is everyone watching this 11 years old jfc
  31. C,C,J Channel: were do you live
  32. Morgan Conover: Lol that whole brother and sister thing is me and my twin brother now!😹I am the "mom he is looking at me"😹
  33. Cin Cinnamon: I literally just woke up zzzzz
  34. Ben Blahitka: Just turned 12
  35. Mauricio Diaz: Are you ever coming to Portland, OR again? :/
  36. Makayla H: haappppyyyyy birthday
  37. plaayit3: Potato quality aside, this was a fun thing to listen to while I was gaming
  38. Abbie Lawlor: I do
  39. Benjamin Rubio: why is the title is that I haved watched it
  40. amethyst sparkle: Missed it by a whole day
  41. ellemartin15: Hi
  42. Kreative Bunny: +Kaitlynn Blount stoppoo
  43. Becky J23: Omg so early
  44. JoshuaDTV: cause it's an hour's worth of copy written music in the background. typically youtube shuts that down ASAP.
  45. Tracey Lynn: We need more Erin and Josh videos or vlogs. They are awesome siblings that get along great just like the Ballingers! 😀 xoxo
  46. clear bear100: Can u say hi Clara
  47. Jolene Seah: lol
  48. Bella E: lol he forgot who bella was 😂😂
  49. Melanie BEE: did i already miss it?
  50. Sydnee James: OMGGG!!!!111!! R U DATIG ERIN?????222?? I'M TELLIG COLEEEN!!!!11 (For people who don't understand, I'm mocking the people who assume that if Josh is with anyone other than Colleen, then they are dating [It's an ongoing joke I believe]. And yes, I know Erin is his sister.)
  51. twelge15: 3 days later, no Copywrite take down. You really couldn't hear the music in the background well on YouTube. Too choppy, trebley, and web streamy. But I'd rather listen to Josh, and Erin!
  52. Claire hunterr: JOSH OMG I LIVE FOR YOU
  53. Sami .S: Coolness
  54. Nadya 1503: Missed it by 11 hours
  55. Earth Angel: +kristna duran lol
  56. Amanda R: When u go on tour u should come to upstate NY
  57. Josie2002: Hellooooo
  58. Ally Suckaz: ikr
  59. Sas Master: Who's watching the day after?
  60. Megan xx: Helllo
  61. Sarah S: I got hit with fireworks in maine
  62. Baby Ella: love the tittle lol
  63. Amy Jo: Can someone fill me in on this please? Anything fun/important happen??? The screeching in this video is just too much to handle right now.
  64. Milcah Utumabahutu: Me
  65. Jaydon Bearhat: when does he stick up the middle finger
  66. Mariam N: THE CHAT WAS LIT
  67. Margarida Carvalho: +Allison Scoville the 30 year olds are usually the parents of the kids that like him ahah
  68. Allie Sprinkle: EARLY!!!
  69. M Louise: It's a joke because Josh hates when everyone says "OMG ARE YOU DATING?!?!!1!!1?!?1" whenever he's with another female that isn't colleen😂
  70. Martha A. Martinez: Hi
  71. RebeccaDrummerGirl 21: +Emma and Ben brunette yeah where are his glasses??? He looks so fine with those glasses😍😍😍😂😂😂
  72. Tina Davies: kelcie adams lol duh
  73. Riky G: hi
  74. fifth harmony: about 2
  75. Kreative Bunny: no
  76. Donovan McMillan: Hi
  77. Krikšuks Vee: Heyyyyyy lysm!!! You look soo much like my boyfriend please don't think i'm creepy or wird 😘😘😘😍😍😍😝😝😝😝😜😜😜😜😜😜😜☺️☺️☺️😋😋😋😋😉😉😇😇😇😇😆😆😆😆😅😅😅😅❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼😉😄😄😉😉😉😉😉😋😋😋😋😅
  78. Emily Robertson: YOU AND ERIN ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER
  79. Margarida Carvalho: +LuAnn Riker i just think his content is for younger kids but if you like him then you do you
  80. Imani Jessup: hi
  81. RebeccaDrummerGirl 21: +Nancy Ramirez oh yeah. I guess I got mixed up with another person oops
  82. Tiffany Rose: I love you videos
  83. Starlight: Hi
  84. fluteloops22: Arnold did a live stream on younow and it was perfect. Wish he would use it too!!
  85. Willow Jo: The quality was because he live streamed
  86. Monica Parmer: Stfu
  87. Sydney Belanger: I'm Really late it's 7:36 in the morning in Canada who else from Canada like and reply let's see how many🇨🇦!!!!!?
  88. Lauren H: You forgot a pregnancy speculation in there. 😂😂
  89. Rebcey34: he didn't if you pay close attention he is just making a fist and then but a censored circle to get like bigger kids or adults attention cause for some reason they like that.
  90. Aj. Mac: Were they listening to Come on Over Baby by Christina Aguilera in the beginning?? 😂
  91. Sarah Aljamal: Who is late??
  92. Lily Douglas: +TheGoldenGirl avb same
  93. Brooke Belanger: Hi hi hi
  94. mekatie8675: Does Erin have her own YouTube channel? If she does I am subscribing.
  95. Zhalese Whute: hi
  96. Teagan Spencer: Hi josh ilysm
  97. Little Viggle: Missed it by 58 minutes and 50 seconds 😔😂
  98. Gracie Duffy: I'm pretty sure that it's just the thumbnail but idk
  99. carissia: is he still w Colleen??
  100. jasmine kaur: So early... :)
  101. Esther jennanda: I'm one of Erins twitter fans!
  102. Julia Thormeyer: I am watching
  103. Samantha Grimes: 2 hours ago? I missed it
  104. Chloe14: +Little Metal Dump Truck lol wow well dumb question dumb answer
  105. allisons videos: i think they're saying that so they don't get hate and all. like if you go to watch a hair video from colleen and hate hair videos she would say if you don't like this click off so you get less hate.
  106. Melanie Orlando: I love your sisters voice
  107. Ramon Reyes: Also in Texas. A blazing 1.5 mbps wifi. ;-; i cri evrytiem
  108. Jess in king: yes pogs!! those were kinda simple but serious.
  109. Milcah Utumabahutu: Ure going to school?? I finished two weeks ago and I have 6 weeks of summer holidays left
  110. Viry: 13
  111. Sabina O: Erin is his sister lol
  112. Dana Jordan: 90's is the best! Just saw MY2K tour in Macon, GA with OTOWN and 98 degrees this past weekend. Your hometown is precious!
  113. Miranda Orlic: Lol I'm seeing all these comments about him only being popular cuz of Miranda fans (Mirfandas) and I here like, hey. My names Miranda.
  114. Monica Parmer: +Madii.Paige boii
  115. Heidi Rose: I love 90's music too 👍
  116. J B: Why should people even watch this shit anymore. She hasn't played with her twat since May? Why would people even care anymore at this point? You can read off your phone? So can a 7 year old. For fucks sake have a reason for people to want to care not just because you didn't have anything better to do.
  117. Sabina O: +Milcah Ishimwe I live in Australia we go on summer break in December
  118. J B: I'm not sure what your comment is trying to convey.  I was kind of poking them to either get their shit together or stop doing live broadcasts.  They routinely ask for subs to their channels and twitter accounts but then they don't keep them going.  Why ask then?  Why even do a channel?   Why would people even want to keep watching?
  119. Keesh Odango: first time being early in this channel. I'm impressed in myself
  120. Grace Valentine: Toe socks are not comfortable at all 😂I missed the live stream but I'm still watching live you and your family (Ballingers and Evans)!!!
  121. Rowan Fraser: I missed it cause I was sleeping 😂😂😭💤
  122. cheesencrackers: What is this
  123. Mariam N: LOOL THE LIVE CHAT CLOSED
  124. Cara Burke: Almost 15
  125. Rhea Hall: Not me
  126. D'Asia Williams: is it just me or when I get a josh notification my whole day gets brighter 🤗😍
  127. Jazmin Gomez: can this be on your Snapchat ?!?!?! I love you so much!!
  128. Chloe14: Me!
  129. aileen [nycballinger]: They say that to those who say things like "ugh this person is soon annoying", "I hate the video", and so on
  130. Joshua Mohr: did he reallh birdie the video
  131. Potato Potato: This was the day after my birthday
  132. Nancy Ramirez: +RebeccaDrummerGirl 21 she's on tour right now
  133. Kayla McMint: 💋😉
  134. hannah: 100 COMMENTER
  135. M0Nk3Y P!Ee: hey
  136. jiminiepeachesss: it was live that's why the quality is bad.
  137. Vivian: can you shout out me
  138. steve b: you would think they would have better internet in Cali. My internet here in Texas is blazing fast.
  139. Fuddwhacker: i dont see no picture just darkness
  140. Lauren H: +Alex Filosa I was thinking Arnold. They do enjoy the sex club together. Or Julian. 🤔
  141. Lexie Teague: I love yall
  142. Karen Huynh: Hi
  143. Lauren Loves 1D: I missed it by 9 and a half😂
  144. apolmh56: @Aileen makes sense. But still yet, I'd still want those people to watch. I don't give a damn if they hate my videos. More views = more for my wallet. I've seen several YTers doing it lately. Nothing against Josh in the least - but his views have been slipping since he stopped daily vlogging. I understand he's going through some issues right now, but I figure getting people to watch is the name of the game.
  145. Anime Eddie123: I missed I
  146. oh no no: JOSHHHH
  147. Trini Vlogs: but after her tour ya
  148. cheesencrackers: What is this
  149. Cas: OMG AND ERIN IS PREGNANT!1!!1!1 WELL THATS WHAT COLING GETS FOR CHEATING ON JOSH WITH KORY!!!1!1
  150. Steve steve: Erin!! 😀💖
  151. Antonio Gutierrez: I want to marry Erin 😍😘
  152. Little Metal Dump Truck: No, Colleen died in a fire. He tried dating her ghost for a while, but the whole non-corporeal body became a huge issue. Josh is currently in a relationship with half-finished Starbucks latte named Jen. It's pretty early in their relationship but a little birdy told me Josh is itching to proposed!
  153. Samantha Ingersoll: My boyfriend is a YouTuber. I hope that one day he can be as successful as you Josh
  154. Jacqueline Is here my dudes: Hey ❤🐧🐦💋😘✌
  155. kayleigh bergold: Missed it by 8 hours
  156. J. T.: 😂😂😂
  157. T P: How do you go live????????
  158. Aloha Lysa: +Hannah Allison really that's cool
  159. Catherine D17: +Bella Marie I'm 11 1/2 toooo
  160. Maddison Stamp: hi josh
  161. Christina Lokis: omg, first you and colleen break up bc she was cheating on you with kory, then you get back together and start cheating on her with rachel, then you break up again, then you start dating rebecca, then you and colleen get married, then she cheats on you with harvey and john, and now you're secretly dating erin?! when does it end?! 😂😂 (sarcasm)
  162. twelge15: The best TV theme songs were easily during the 60's and 70's. Themes like... Hawaii Five O. Gilligan's Island. California Streets with Michael Douglas. Shaft. Star Trek. Barney Miller. The Brady Bunch. Three's Company. Dukes of Hazard. The Rockford Files. Kojack. Columbo. Space 1999. The Six Million Dollar Man. The A Team. The Muppet Show. And the 80's... Different Strokes. Family Ties. Cheers. etc...
  163. Kenadee Mullins: +Kreative Bunny for me it did
  164. ryleigh: toe socks are life
  165. Josie2002: Hi
  166. Jack S: Hi 😀
  167. Sydney Belanger: I'm 7 hours late🙈🙊
  168. Kylie: me
  169. Kreative Bunny: +Kenadee Mullins it didn't for me 🤔
  170. Emily Robertson: #MYLIFEISSOHARD
  171. Amanda Richards: I like the innocence of Erin and think having her as a guest instead of her own YouTube Channel is best
  172. Weezy xx: Yay
  173. Allyson Miller: Listening to prince
  174. Breanna Lynn: Who actually watched the whole thing?!
  175. Sarah S: I'm not sure of her name but yay
  176. Kat Helfrich: Bc of copyright
  177. Carson Clover: Hi
  178. Sophia St. John: So early lol
  179. Haley Metzger: Liv and Maddie sis is my chance friends by choice
  180. Julio Torres: definitely not first xp
  181. apolmh56: Every YouTuber: You don't have to watch if you don't want to. Isn't that your job? Like, to make us want to watch? If we're not watching, you don't get paid, right? I don't get why so many of them say this now. You should probably rethink that phrase. Not Josh in particular, but a lot of them have started throwing that out.
  182. Jordan Purrington: Josh it hasnt deleted yet!!
  183. Hailee Munno: Zac Morris is honestly my husband 😂
  184. Alex Filosa: Josh is pregnant? Is Matt the dad...?
  185. Earls Family Vlogs: So fun you're spending time with your sister!
  186. roadaroom: It's so cute.
  187. Victoria's life: It's not that bad 😂
  188. Christina Lokis: Yes you are all right, i cant take this chaos anymore 😂😂😂
  189. Shelby isabella: 😂
  190. Mercedes Cebada: hi
  191. Kaylyn Lybbert: do comments from YouTube right now
  192. Nick B.: +Little Metal Dump Truck I laughed SO HARD!!
  193. Nickxyez: Like bruh
  194. JoshuaDTV: Nothing beats a night of 90s music with my sister. Thanks for hanging with us guys!
  195. Jazmin Alazae: This was cool
  196. faye powell: Me
  197. Jokes on you cuz u can't get to my video Hah: 😡
  198. Carson Clover: Hi
  199. Haylie Cooler: Beginning to think all of the viewers are younger than 10 now that I've read the comments.
  200. kelcie adams: Tina Davies wtf there brother and sister
  201. Monica Parmer: +Madii.Paige you did bruh (T_T)^
  202. Jordan Hall: Every time Josh is dancing and the live stream freezes... 😂😂😂😂😂 I DIE!!!! The best movies and the best faces ever!
  203. Kaya and Emma: stop on 50:00
  204. Ale Pardo: Why would it get removed? lol im confused.
  205. A Ross: get kamcord please josh
  206. Damaris Channer: YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE LOVE YALL
  207. Lucy X Queen: I really dislike the love videos, they're just too glitchy and the sound quality goes way down. But A for effort
  208. Morgan Blume: You're in school right now?
  209. Tina Davies: y'all should just kiss already jeeze! the sexual tension is so obvious!
  210. Cas: And Erin is cheating on josh with Adam ???
  211. Anime Eddie123: i missed it :(
  212. Ghost Girl: terrible focus and all that but hey i cant say much its live
  213. Brooke Lambert: hi Josh tell Collen to do a live stream
  214. RebeccaDrummerGirl 21: I FORGOT TO TELL ALL THIS YESTERDAY BUT COLLEEN IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  215. Arielle From Mars: Are people still commenting on here? 👀👀
  216. Viry: No thank u for making the livestream for us❤💕
  217. Margarida Carvalho: +LuAnn Riker lol why
  218. Megan: black t-shirt? shaved face? looks like you got your hair cut? is your boooo coming?
  219. emily enger: heyyy
  220. Sydney Parisien: misde this by 40 min ! danget!
  221. Ilikeunicorns: Subscribe to me👌🏼
  222. Gemini Coven: 20:12 lol luv both of y'all
  223. MakAttack433: same
  224. revolution 2017.: Hell
  225. Fortnite Clipz By Era: UNDER 13 comments
  226. Random bitch: +Lauren Loves 1D I missed it by 10
  227. Emily Jones: .
  228. Zenpetals 38: I'm 12 tomorrow
  229. Zero Mega: Live streams are weird. If I ever do a live steam which I won't it's going to be a I've steam performance..Like a play with no intermissions. Just a cat on a hot tin roof meets the Blair witch project.
  230. Logan Sanders Vlogs: +JoshuaDTV will you ever sell the Bandana Snapbacks at your store?
  231. TT4life: Wow alsome yay
  232. Rubie: AWFUL quality ??
  233. Marie K: This isn't an actual video it's a live stream
  234. Catarina Caruso: COME TO FLORIDA
  235. Laura S: sound quality NOT the greatest..... couldn't hear much in the background but u all are entertaining!
  236. Viry: Lol same
  237. Haley Metzger: I have a friend that's absolutely absurd with newsies he don't even know Josh you don't even know
  238. Carson Clover: Hi
  239. Kenadee Mullins: As soon as I started to watch it it was deleted
  240. Kreative Bunny: +Indi .go stop
  241. crazy girl lol: ☺
  242. Ashley Reeves: Music in the back ground might get them copyrighted
  243. Megan xx: Hiiii
  244. julia estrada: Like this because it my Brithday 🎂
  245. Madi Thibodeaux: +Monica Parmer no
  246. Melody's Mix: Man I guessed enchanted too lmfao
  247. Jolene Seah: what
  248. Megan xx: # clever
  249. Cas: +Little Metal Dump Truck thanks for clearing it up😂
  250. Jennifer Watson: I love Erin.
  251. Sawyer Moe: Me
  252. Lanie Forehand: OMG, I have the same dress as Erin!!!!!!💖💖
  253. Luz Carrizales: Pathetic when you have to do click bait for a live stream 😂
  254. Ellie O'Reilly: hello
  255. Maddi: missed it by 24 minutes:(
  256. Cristina Arcos: I'm soo confused why would this get takin down
  257. Chloe14: +Little Viggle omg lol
  258. ya girl: Lol Im still in my bed.
  259. Chris Cruz: click bait?
  260. puteri: NO I WAS ONLINE WHEN THIS STREAMED
  261. Mariam N: LOVE YOU GUYS
  262. Ellie O'Reilly: im waching in poland
  263. GuardedHeart: +Little Metal Dump Truck lol wtf
  264. maddy batrouney: Hi
  265. lily bysouth: Late😓
  266. Jess X: +Little Viggle don't worry, this was on in the middle of the night for me, I missed it by 7 hours😂
  267. Amber marie: Same!!!
  268. Emily Robertson: Omg why is my profile picture not me at your show, I just changed it, it should be there
  269. v bucks, colleen ballinger merch, singing movies, colleen ballinger son, singing in the rain cast, v for vendetta, v pearl puri, v. george, singing competitions, colleen ballinger twitter, v... tiger army, singing in the rain, singing lessons near me, colleen ballinger baby name, v bucks generator, v. henry, colleen ballinger husband, singing meme, colleen ballinger wedding, v leiden factor, singing in the shower, singing christmas tree, v....vaughan, colleen ballinger lipstick, colleen ballinger baby, colleen ballinger tour, v carter, v eve, v shred, colleen ballinger age, v bucks free, singing machine, singing in the rain lyrics, singing news, colleen ballinger vlogs, v bucks get free, singing telegram, colleen ballinger married, v titan, v words, singing river hospital, singing shows, singing bowl, colleen ballinger ariana grande, colleen ballinger fiance, colleen ballinger house, v gta, v saturn, colleen ballinger birthday, singing in the rain song, singing lessons, singing fish, colleen ballinger net worth, singing panda, v festival, colleen ballinger thank u next, singing baby shark, v...com, colleen ballinger siblings, colleen ballinger birth

SCREW IT!!!

4,874 Likes4,874 Dislikes
155,416 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimeStreamed live on 26 Jul 2016

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét