BLINDFOLDED BABY FOOD CHALLENGE (with Arnold Telegaarta) - joss stone new bond 007 video game

Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 3, 2019

BLINDFOLDED BABY FOOD CHALLENGE (with Arnold Telegaarta)

  1. Scarlett Jean: +Hey It's Caroline yes I used to always steal my younger brother's baby food (only the fruits tho cuz DUH)
  2. Just Grace: Me: "Eww put that back in your mouth Josh" 😂😂😂
  3. Adrian Martinez: Love you videos
  4. Kaiya Steyskal: Josh: do u miss arnold on this channel???? Me: NOOO I MISS ERIN!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Morgan Blume: Ok then how about you get off of here instead of commenting because no one cares :)
  6. Nick Seggie: Please say Hi
  7. Lorelei H: AHHHH THOSE CATS WERE SO CUTE lol I love cats
  8. Diamond Beckett: 😂
  9. Nikki Smith: I love you two together😂❤
  10. Amy Hudson: In NZ sweet potatoes are called Kumera
  11. Georgeanna Mcpherson: it is good
  12. Emily Cooper: Arnold!!
  13. Abed Ad: who else agrees?!
  14. Muskaan: Hi Joshua I always wanted to say your videos always brings a smile on my face and also makes me laugh. Honestly yours and Colleen's channel is the only one I watch when I am low, also I love you Can i be on your Snapchat it'll make my day Thanks xx
  15. lyrics Y letra: wow not alot of views lol
  16. Seemal Babar: Do a collaboration with Miranda sings
  17. Anna Miller: I gave this video a thumbs up because Rebecca chugged that baby food like a champ! Dang girl!
  18. Bianca Ayala2006: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  19. Andrew Buntin: The whole video is them moaning
  20. woofgoesthecat 0.o: HI! I LOVE YOU!
  21. Esther S.: +Christian M. Oh definitely no hate, I was just pointing out what I thought it felt like in the video. :)
  22. Davin-Mario Rickmann: Why does american baby food have so many nasty flavors? german baby food is actually pretty good :D
  23. Jenna Amore: You guys must be really good friends if you can feed each other gross baby food and still be friends XD
  24. Boris Arthur: +Jordan Gillies lol i was just kidding
  25. Ben Legg: Hey, what kind of camera do you use to vlog?
  26. Ray Mansen: first
  27. Gianna Deckard: Heyyyyyyy I lysm 😘💯💯💯💯
  28. Kiana Hart: Omg yeahsss
  29. Kaiya Steyskal: nvm in love them both
  30. popchip: they're*
  31. Sarah Sarah: I would throw up
  32. The Neardy Family!!! Cuz/Family: DISGUSTING
  33. SavageMsRaya 444: ha ha
  34. MixedSpice: Yeah on Josh's part (no hate)
  35. TBRTea Time: Rebecca, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I didn't even feed the meats and broth to my baby cuz I swore it was straight up dog food!!!
  36. emilylovesbeiber21: Can I be on your snapchat?
  37. maddie: I LOVE YOU AND COLLEEN BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  38. Faith Cabrita: I WANT TO BE ON SNAPCHAT 👻
  39. Donald B: Omg I love this
  40. sillytime b: I miss my mum
  41. Cara Z: I bet ya you'll snapchat comments without saying you will :)
  42. Chox TheMuse: is this a set kitchen? the cupboards are empty behind =) cold baby food is nasty!!
  43. Esther S.: I sense a bit of overreacting....
  44. Janna Hadaya: I might be too late, I'm at school so i don't know if your snap chatting comments. If you are what's up sc 😁 I gtg get back to art adios 🙃
  45. Kailey Fountain: I love you
  46. Hey Monster: Can this be on snap and ily Joshua
  47. Boba Queen: Proud and early
  48. Jami: Hi Josh. ❤✨✨✨
  49. Adrian Martinez: Hi josh
  50. Kenzi Schumann: Hi
  51. Misstuffy2 Tuffs: Arnold back
  52. Alexa Rodriguez: I think I would've hated the one you ate
  53. Skylar Marquez: No shade but I feel like Josh kinda lost the passion for YouTube 🤔😢
  54. Abby Priest: Can iz pwez be in your znapchet??
  55. teresa verdejo: I LOVE THEM, MY DINGLE KINGS!💖
  56. Haleigh Fry: When will you start posting more vlogs
  57. slab slayers Babygirl: "It's just so chunky" 😂😂
  58. Boris Arthur: The only thing that I waka waka - Treffer which is dog
  59. Tayley Jennings: 41st like!!! ❤️❤️ U Joshua!!
  60. DANIELA MIRELES VILLARREAL: Who else also saw some parts of this vid in Rebecca's snapchat?
  61. Rebecca Zamolo: It's really not that bad :)
  62. Kelsey and Sandra: I actually love fruity baby food. Call me weird but idc
  63. JoshuaDTV: HOW DID I FORGET THAT I'VE DONE THIS BEFORE????? #ImGettingOld
  64. growlingcheetah: And this why 16 yrs ago when I had my son , after buying for the first time some bottles of baby food , after smelling and tasting it , i refused to feed it to him. I made all his baby food , it's not that hard and hell does it smell and taste better LOL
  65. Amani Olivares: No ur not tbh u look young
  66. Emily Weiss: And I love Rebecca's dress!! ❤️❤️
  67. Vivian Nguyen: Babies like baby food because of the texture not the taste . That's why we older people hate it !!!🍼
  68. Graciegrace O.: Did Rebeca actually like it
  69. emma sophia: you guys reaction are SO hilarious 😂 and rebecca at the end tho :P was not expecting that 😂
  70. Ellie Bradshaw: Yas
  71. Brendan 203: Josh you for your next video u should make an obstacle course with Colleen and Rachel and see who wins
  72. southern girl: i love you and happy very late anivarsary btw you have fabulous hair and keep up the fantanstic work 😂😂😂😂😂
  73. Madison Melancon: You already did this video. Ur content is starting to suck now. I used to watch u everyday. Now it's maybe once every 2 months if I can even get through the video.
  74. h o n: IM EARLY
  75. MMTM12: BAHAHAHA i saw the behind the scene from Rebecca snapchat 😂❤️
  76. Alyssa Blevins: Notification squad!👌🏻🔥👍🏻
  77. MChannel: Can you put this comment on Snapchat? You're beautiful the way you are and have an awesome day!💕
  78. Exeroid: I ALWAYS KNEW ARNOLD WAS COLLEEN IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING
  79. Lalyst: Who else?
  80. brianna: JARNOLD RISE!!! 👏
  81. steve b: My guess would be, people are tired of Josh tasting food and doing challenges with children when a lot of people subscribed for the vlogs and original content.
  82. Gemini Coven: Hahaha Rebecca
  83. Felicia Marie Makeup: For everyone in the comments complaining: stop and think for a second. Yes, Josh's channel has been different lately, but so has his life. His wife has been living miles and miles away from him and he barely gets to see her anymore. That situation surely has him feeling at least a little bummed. When people are not feeling their best they aren't going to want and try and fake it for the internet. It's exhausting.
  84. flamingtunapictures: I liked this just because of the ending with Rebecca xD
  85. SarahLynn1330: I thumbs upped for rebecca
  86. Rebecca Mccracken: No, you are not old at all. You are still young. If you are 80 and you are active, you are still young at heart.😘
  87. Angela Athanas: Aw Jarnold is back!! 😍😎💩
  88. Yajaira Antunez: this is old
  89. DeeDee Frillman: Love this
  90. Blake Franklin: Hi plz tell Colleen I said hi
  91. shistar sol: Hi im joshua, what up dinglebarry
  92. Cara Logan: It's Weird that I'm a subscriber to someone popular and most of the people in the world don't even I exist (My Random Thoughts)
  93. okkbabyt: Close your eyes from 2:31 to 2:39 and get horny bitches
  94. Cyannie Laboy: awsum
  95. Emmy Coburn: Josh I love you so much :) you never fail to put a smile on my face! In May I met you at your Dallas show and I basically cried the whole time! I never get tired of watching you. Please continue to inspire people around the world because you are truly making a difference! Also perhaps I could make it on your snapchat😬❤️love you
  96. HitEmUp LikePac: MAJOR PAUSE IN THE BEGINNING
  97. J B: Please have back up careers.
  98. Eleana B: Omg yassss when he was like I'm colleen😂😂😂
  99. Jaidynne Bolton: "You gotta trust this dudes tongue" 😂😭💀
  100. Alyssa Mayers: I miss the daily vlogs😔
  101. Evelynne Valdez: Will this comment make it to snap chat ?
  102. Trini Vlogs: danget I wanted to be the first comment😭😭😭😭😭
  103. Emily H: +Zeynep Yeşim Gokcicek I like turtles
  104. Diamond Beckett: The fruit ones are good
  105. Charlaine Wong: Who's excited to see Josh and Colleen be reunited?😍
  106. dodie’s: +Oreyda Michelle Cortés Cruz oh OK cool 😊 I can't wait for the house tour when it's finished!
  107. Kerry Latter: !!
  108. Error Try again later: dang it
  109. ramsey wellbeloved: YEE SQUAD JOSH YEE SQUAD
  110. makayla marie: can I be on your snapchatttttt??
  111. K THOMAS: yes
  112. Harrison Millinor: Hey josh
  113. GeorgieElla x: Hey
  114. Just Cheyanne: I can't believe we feed this stuff to babies...
  115. AnLa Trapp: Suns out , guns out boys!😂
  116. CheerTastic 234: R.I.P ppl with headphones
  117. Anestasia's Kitchen: I love you Rebecca lmfao!!!!
  118. Macey Rae: +Morgan Blume preech
  119. ruth iniguez: you should have gotten different ones for you guys
  120. Jessica Husson: My daughter (7.5 months) doesn't eat any of the vegetables lmfao. 😂 this reminds me of her reactions lol.
  121. Ninjaskittles: Do u make anything but challenge videos
  122. bunnyj6: Weren't u s supposed to get two cats in June
  123. Emma Michalak: Haha this is soooooo funny😂😂and also can I be in your snapchat? 👀🤘🏻
  124. Worst Gamer ever: HEY Josh when you have kids eat baby for with them lol
  125. Sophie Rocks: YAMS AND SWEET POTATOES ARE THE SAME THING
  126. Charlotte Neumann: It's no wonder that babies spit out their food when you feed them with that shit 😂
  127. Amber Bowen: hi
  128. Piya M: I actually like the taste of baby food, maybe not those flavors tho lol & ahaha Rebecca
  129. madi McCulloch: yes I mists it
  130. Ava Howlter: Wow I'm early ilysm
  131. Claire Felipe: BROTP
  132. Angel Bb: I love when you two collab!!😩😩😩😍
  133. Meghan Bunn: Rebecca after this:)
  134. Taylan chasen: The ending😂😂😂😂😂😂
  135. Emily H: At 2:34 when Josh is jumping and giggling I couldn't handle iy
  136. Smile Love Live Music: Rebecca drinking the baby food that's hilarious!!! 😂😂😂😂
  137. Maya Dimova: You can call your dog Raffy
  138. Ava M: ARNOLD TELEGAARNOLDDDDDDDDDDD
  139. Emma Baker: +Georgina Ibarra |-/
  140. Mia Cruz: first comment
  141. Nishimwe Esther: I did this at my youth group I had peas and carrots!! I gagged and cried
  142. Unimarshpig _: YESSS
  143. Alexa Rodriguez: I think I would've hated the one you ate
  144. Diamond Beckett: You should have done the fruits one
  145. cat queen27: Joshleen video PLEASE!!!
  146. Alexandra Newbery: Is the comment above me or underneath me on his story can they see me?!??!?!💙💙💙💙
  147. that one girl with the poofy hair: The fruit ones are pretty good tho.
  148. The Sammy Show: I am so early!
  149. Sarah Sarah: I would throw up
  150. PxndxGxrl: HAHAHAHAH THAT DRAMA THO!!!!😂😂😂😂
  151. Abed Ad: Joshua Your Videos are so funny & unique to watch :) Your videos make me wanna improve& make better quality!! I have been one year on youtube, and I hope I Can be as successful as you one day💖
  152. Tee Lee: LOL! Does anyone really wonder why babies won't always eat? LOL!
  153. Random Redmond: I missed himmmm
  154. Jafer Araim: And I'm Colleen Oaahaaah… 😂💔
  155. Mollie Williams: But tbh I really don't find baby food that bad, I quite like it
  156. Trinity Blondin: U are awesome josh!!!! U make me laugh so hard! Ur a great person and one day I hope to be a person like u! U have such a sweet and loving heart and ur so funny! Ilysm ❤️
  157. Amani Olivares: OMG are Rebecca
  158. Taco ._. Queen: JOSH I HAVE THE SAME NAME AS YOUR SISTER
  159. Briana Sok: I love u so much u inspire me everyday and even when I am sad u cheer me up 💖💖
  160. CrlCrystalJedi Wolf: yass
  161. celinastar: LMAO I DIED AT THE END
  162. Amanda G: Challenge repeater 😉
  163. Heidy Coleman: mine too lol
  164. Claire Isabella: YAY I love this brotp 👌
  165. rubymimosa: And Rebecca reels in the reality! Check your privilege at the door and be grateful (some of us with UC are pretty dependent on foods like these). But she says it so much more sweetly and probably isn't even thinking this. Y'all three are so sweet together. Mua!
  166. Tori Grace: I've done this before. Worst thing ever.
  167. Just a Fan: Subscribed to u,Colleen and Rachel cause u 3 are just 😅😂😎👍👌I subscribed to u a week ago cause I got my YouTube account a while ago but stopped watching you. (don't know why) subbed to Colleen and Rachel since they were at 5k and I saw a video with u and Rachel and got back into your videos keep up the good work!!! 😳😊😌👍😂😇
  168. Savanna Maneritch: Hiiii I love you❤️
  169. Julie Matty: Arnold is looking super young
  170. Lianna Morelli: When Joshua was jumping at 3:35 I lost it
  171. Farhad Jabberi: Josh do want kids with collen or nah(pls reply)
  172. Linz Angel: Why is Anrold just so cutee?
  173. Jaylin: 😍😎💩
  174. Michel Aviles: Am I the only one who likes baby food besides Rebecca? 🤔
  175. Deshlyn Delarosa: GREAT VID GUYS LOVE ITTT
  176. Sophia Giltner: THAT ENDING😂😂
  177. okkbabyt: Jk
  178. Audrey Lynner: 4:00 warning: people with ear buds TURN DOWN THE VOLUME
  179. Alexa Rodriguez: I think I would've hated the one you ate
  180. celeryg66: really, its just food without any seasoning, what is with the "baby" overreactions!!!!!
  181. Pixie_Parker: I think I posted that comment before too lol
  182. Vivianna Villalpando: I honestly only liked it because of Rebecca.
  183. makayla marie: CAN I BE ON YOUR SNAPCHATTTTT????
  184. sarah mcguire: Already 2 dislikes. How?
  185. Maya C: Baby food is disgusting!! How could people feed this to babysss!!!!!!
  186. Kat Joy Isaacs: It makes sense that the first video was w/ Colleen, and I the second time was with Colleen's bae's bae :)
  187. Camy George: OMG Josh I love you so much!😂😘
  188. Kevin Lemus: josh i watch your snaps!!!!
  189. Nicola Hendrickson: omg Rebecca eating the turkey baby food made me sick. so gross
  190. Candy Girl: Cool
  191. Jami: WHYYY REBECCA??!! 😂
  192. Nikki Bacayana: trust his tongue 😂😂 yup that's definitely what I'll do because we both hate cheese 😂😂
  193. Madison Jackson: Wow josh
  194. Rebekah Solis: omg so true and we just stick it in more
  195. Ceci a: josh when are you making more vlog
  196. Misstuffy2 Tuffs: !!!!! YAS
  197. Damaris Channer: YAY MY FAVORITE BROTP IS BACK!!
  198. Sarah Lewis: respond plz
  199. Katie Vinson: I live for Rebecca.
  200. Veshal Konnar: can I be on ur snapchat bec I've been a dinkleberry since day one and it'll make my day (I'm desperate)
  201. Dr. Pepe: I'm early !❤️ love you josh .💙
  202. Nevaeh Drake: @joushuadtv if you weren't together with Colleen would you be with Rachel Ballinnger
  203. Jordan Purrington: UGH I LOVE YOU GUYS
  204. lyrics Y letra: I bearly got a notification of this video and I already saw it bc I came to check youtube
  205. Lalyst: BEEN WAITING SINCE REBECCA'S SNAPCHAT
  206. Lauren Tedeschi: There's so many new reaction pictures in this video it's not even funny 😂
  207. Claire Felipe: REBECCA AT THE END. I ALMOST THREW UP
  208. Cera Lee: Why is Arnold's laugh so contagious? i love it.
  209. Jessica mcclain: lol💩💩🙃🙃😤
  210. Sammie12628: RIP headphone users
  211. dalila mohd: hehhehe
  212. Kaylee Cavener: Sanpchat story please lysm
  213. Ethel LaVain: +Renan Unglert no that's not it 🕵🏻
  214. Kaylin Kreikemeier: The ending' 😂😂😂😂😂
  215. Bianca Ayala2006: Arnold is so much tanner than josh. That that bad though.
  216. Olivia Owens: why is there no more vlogs? 😫
  217. mckenzie: Rebecca has no chill.
  218. Harrison Millinor: Come to Atlanta
  219. Caroline Amalie: "You gotta trust this dude's tounge" , okay.......
  220. Brynn Roemer: This is why baby led solids/weaning ROCKS! Just because our babies can't talk to complain about it doesn't mean they should be given nasty crap hahah
  221. Jordan Purrington: ❤❤❤
  222. Lexi Mann: Yeah no wonder they spit it out!
  223. Lulu Dre: "You gotta trust this dude's tongue" - Josh 2016 One of my favorite BROTPs!! This whole video made me laugh and feel happy! Love you guys!😍😎💩
  224. Yeşim /: +Renan Unglert I like trains
  225. steve b: I agree, his videos have been nothing but challenges and have been few and far between.
  226. Sparkles: hi josh
  227. Lauren Tedeschi: Hey Joshuaaaa! I missed your videos!! 💜💜 snapchat ?
  228. Viola Chasety: Lol Rebecca can fit the whole jar in her mouth sorta
  229. FLORES 24: theyre kind of overeacting to the baby food...
  230. Diana Silverwood: This was so cuttttteees
  231. JQuadcam: Why do we feed these to our babies?!?! Lol
  232. Heather Dille: Wish you would have done different ones for each other
  233. فاطمة وردة: we want shelling with Grwzail
  234. A Thing: How do baby's eat this????????🙎🤔😶
  235. Nisha Patel: Hi
  236. 416.shayy: notification squad where u at ❤💪
  237. Mollie Williams: Omg I love you twos collabs. And I love baby food videos😂💜
  238. Americas Harrington: you are not old josh. old people have a voice that mostly cracks up.
  239. Nada Ehab: Rebbeca sure knows how to scare a man away 😂😂😂😂
  240. Evelynne Valdez: how about this comment ?!?!?! Will it make it to snap chat !?!
  241. mia's life everyday: I had to feed my sister when she was a baby....I smelt it.....it was horrible.....but I couldn't believe that the people making the food torture babies with that sh!t
  242. Pride Panda: I'm so glad Arnold is back
  243. Lauren Elizabeth: When you realize your whole life is a lie and you have done the same challenge 3 years ago
  244. I'm Scout: Fucking mystery video, BISH!
  245. youngblood say you want me: I love u and i feel sorry for u eating them they looked disgusting!!
  246. Rachel: 😂
  247. Oreyda Cortés: +Georgina Ibarra it is their house :)
  248. Chelsea Yun: is it weird that i felt pleasure watching them torture each other's taste buds?
  249. Kaiya Steyskal: +Kaiya Steyskal them**
  250. madi McCulloch: I mean him
  251. SEYEBONOMUSIC ♪♫: Infant viewers who cannot yet comment: "Take it like a baby!"
  252. melissa brandt: Their back together!!
  253. Olivia T.: AM I CLEVER ENOUGH FOR SNAPCHAT?? THE ANSWER IS NO...
  254. Boris Arthur: i like dogs
  255. Jessie Rindos: HAHAHAHA REBECCA
  256. Melanie BEE: do babies even like this stuff
  257. Jolly Rancher: I missed you too Arnold
  258. Jordana McCloy: Haha Rebecca at the end😂😂
  259. BeckyLee B.: Welp, I didn't subscribe for tasting food 3 times a week, I subscribed for vlogs, What's Up Internet, and original content. I wish you the best, but this stuff isn't for me. ✌🏼️
  260. OliviaMarieABC: Background music
  261. Jacelyn Wright: I don't think I actually ate babyfood as a child....Well lucky me!
  262. Bribunny32: You should totally collab with Liza Koshy! Like if you agree!
  263. dodie’s: I thought it was Josh and Colleen's new house but it might be a set.
  264. FLORES 24: +Jen Marie i have i know its gross
  265. Marc Marshall: Eww I tried baby foods on my channel a while ago and I regret it still.
  266. Marlene Quevedo/Joey Graceffa fangirl: Yay first
  267. Emily Weiss: Loved Arnold in this video!!! 😂😋
  268. dodie’s: +Emma Baker |-/
  269. Jaydin C: Snapchat fam represent! 😆
  270. LC: ❤️❤️
  271. Leslie Perez: I am a new dingle berry
  272. Eugene: "Dude swallow it, you have to man! I did it. Come on." I'm sorry my mind is dark and full of terrors
  273. Kristi W: Lol Arnold "And I'm Colleen"
  274. desideni: All the love between these two! ❤️😘
  275. NC Equine: you should tie die shirts
  276. Megan Riley: This video literally broke the speaker on my phone. I've never been happier. :)
  277. Jordan Purrington: SNAPCHAT THIS
  278. 2SassyGurls: This video had me dyin😂💀
  279. Den Earl Dulos: I love you Rebecca😍😘
  280. Evelynne Valdez: Will this comment be good enough for your snap chat?!?!?
  281. Emily McMurray: I love you so much josh and nothing will change that . And I love your videos and channel but I'm just saying I REALLY REALLY miss your vlogs...
  282. Lauren Elizabeth: When the peas don't hit you as hard as you thought
  283. B Sch: yaaay!
  284. The Neardy Family!!! Cuz/Family: I love u josh!!! And Colleen also any you tubers o know
  285. øhsnapitzyen: "Gobble gobble" 😂🦃
  286. theekruts: I miss your vlogs
  287. Ethel LaVain: What is this background music called?
  288. Shelby TaylorSwizzy: Legend has it that if your early your on Josh's Snapchat
  289. emilylovesbeiber21: I love you so much!
  290. Bree Zee: Lol are you being sarcastic
  291. Katie Mooney: Are you going to do vlogs
  292. brooklynne tess: okay, so when you fed the baby food to each other you said summer vegetable dinner but on the screen it says summer vegetable medley. I'm confused😂 but this video was amazing and funny😂 I love ya josh😂😂💗💗
  293. Amy Becker: I love you so much josh you are amazing and inspiring!
  294. Grace Torres: Did Arnald pay for all that,CAUSE HE GOT THE MONAAAAAAAY!
  295. khader hanania: 164th like
  296. brianna m: CAN I BE ON SNAPCHAT PLEASE I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!
  297. rose M: this made my day :)
  298. lynn oshiro: Together forever 😂
  299. Error Try again later: josh
  300. Emmi Rosie Lead: This showed me that i'm only gonna feed my kids baby food with fruits
  301. Brooke Bullock: you gotta trust this dudes tongue
  302. mrivera902: where did Arnold's gorgeous hair go? Btw, personal taste because I love men with long hair and bold colors in hair and tattoos, love you guys
  303. Rachel: Y'all are goals
  304. Whateverable111: Don't get me wrong I love Josh but I feel like he's not doing what he loves. I feel like he's trying very hard to be funny and entertaining and in his vlogs he looked more himself and more comfortable. Just want him to be happy <3
  305. Kevin Lemus: lolololololololol
  306. Hazel Mangayat: Rebecca 😂😂😂😂😂
  307. Laney Ramirez: ahhhh
  308. Justine Tyschuk: Why you not single :( !! JK love your vids tho!! <3
  309. Jordan Nurney: I needed a laugh today and this definitely helped my sucky day better. Thank you Josh and Arnold.
  310. emily: i needed to watch this after the video of josh and colleen getting married it never gets old. btw ILY JOSH! (PLZ PUT THIS ON SNAPCHAT)
  311. A pup's Journey: Hi guys a just started a vlog channel hope you can check it out;)
  312. Madison Melancon: I miss the old Josh life
  313. clara: y'all r cheating josh is giving him hints
  314. Kerry Latter: Baby food is gross.
  315. Brit29 B: I feel like I was just watching his old vid with colleen a couple days ago and now we are here... It's good to know although some things change many stay the same. I still love you!!
  316. Tycee Driggs: I'm so sick of these long ads I can't skip. :P
  317. Emili Renae: "If im a bird your a bird,but wait im a little teapot!!! #YouKnowThatsTrue
  318. Hope Wobbe: I'm in love with all the dirty innuendos in this video
  319. Jordan Purrington: IT'S BEEN SO LONG
  320. Casey: Heyyyyy snapchat
  321. steve b: Yeah, I have a feeling a lot of people think the same thing.
  322. Arlisha Madison: If your having a bad day I hope you day gets better and if you are having a great day I hope it continues to be great. I wish everyone the best of the best .😘😍❤️❣#BLESSINGS
  323. Jessica Marie: first! luv ya josh!
  324. Martina Ralenekova: hahha so funny :)) Greetings from BULGARIA, EUROPE ♥
  325. Shaikha Alseed: And you hated it
  326. gymnastgirl lover: my dream is to be on Joshua's Snapchat saying "I love u sam"
  327. Sharon Tamayo: If you see this put it on snapchat😉 hey fam
  328. Claire Estelle: Early squad!🤘🏻😂❤️
  329. Pixie_Parker: I hate green peas too! twinsies! XD
  330. Rebecca D.: Hey can i be on your snapchat ilysm❤️ Love from Montreal
  331. JasminePreza: hay arnold
  332. SSKPANN: 600th like
  333. Margarida Carvalho: hey josh i used to like your content back in late 2014/early 2015 and i miss the old videos. not enjoying all these challenges/tags/tasting food videos. I remember your passion used to be music and hosting and i know it still is but i hate seeing you turn into this "youtube pretty face" with no originality.
  334. some kid: I'm dead. "and I'm colleen" "ahhh"
  335. candace: brotp
  336. Taylan chasen: The sounds and faces they both made 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  337. Kaylin: Hey ily so much😍😍😍
  338. Brit: Rebecca
  339. jessica miller: You should play bean boozled! It's a very fun game!
  340. Erick Martinez: The way Rebecca ate the baby food was epic!!! Thumbs up for that. xD
  341. Austyn Hensley: I love you JOSH!!!💋💋
  342. M. Linds: 😂😂😂💟
  343. April Garcia: It's like we're torturing our babies but they actually like that food 😂😱😷
  344. Kam Mazz: 445 like😀
  345. Karlie: I LOVE U JOSH😍
  346. ramsey wellbeloved: don't put this on snapchat plz
  347. makayla marie: can you say "HI CHICAGUAS" on your snapchat?
  348. Candace Wallace: I MISSED MY BROTP YAYAY
  349. singing bowl, singing christmas tree, v for vendetta, colleen ballinger married, singing competitions, colleen ballinger house, singing meme, colleen ballinger vlogs, colleen ballinger baby name, singing news, v bucks free, colleen ballinger thank u next, colleen ballinger merch, singing movies, v pearl puri, v gta, colleen ballinger age, singing panda, singing lessons, singing in the shower, colleen ballinger net worth, v....vaughan, v. henry, colleen ballinger birth, v bucks, colleen ballinger son, colleen ballinger siblings, colleen ballinger tour, colleen ballinger wedding, singing in the rain lyrics, colleen ballinger ariana grande, v...com, singing in the rain, singing machine, singing lessons near me, singing in the rain cast, colleen ballinger husband, colleen ballinger twitter, singing telegram, singing baby shark, singing in the rain song, singing river hospital, v bucks generator, colleen ballinger lipstick, colleen ballinger fiance, v shred, v. george, v words, v leiden factor, v eve, v titan, v saturn, colleen ballinger baby, singing fish, singing shows, v bucks get free, v... tiger army, colleen ballinger birthday, v festival, v carter

BLINDFOLDED BABY FOOD CHALLENGE (with Arnold Telegaarta)

5,288 Likes5,288 Dislikes
120,907 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 27 Jul 2016

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét