MY SECRET ONLINE OBSESSION - joss stone new bond 007 video game

Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 3, 2019

MY SECRET ONLINE OBSESSION

  1. dumb bitch: Hello :)
  2. Tamera C: So excited to meet you in April!!
  3. Anna GonZalez: Was that person next to your sister her boyfriend and +I am new to the vlogs
  4. LadyRose396: Finally bought tickets to see your show. Lol but I the only one in their 20s going. Lol
  5. YuneePug: lmbo 😂😂
  6. Ruthie Weeks: THATS JUST COLD😂
  7. AC4X: Don't see Deadpool if you're not old enough. It's really violent and gory.
  8. Samantha Canela: How would someone dead be watching this video if they're dead
  9. Snsnsnjsjs: that's awsome love you and Colleen
  10. Marc Marshall: I snuck into a screening of Bruno when it came out (I was 15), worst mistake of my life haha.
  11. Emma Hopkins: I don't want his hair to change I liked it better before he changed anything!😩
  12. izzyokee: awww i needed a vlog ti make me happy!
  13. Ami L: I miss watching Julien in your vlogs.....happy to see Gabrielle, Arnold, Jason.....would be ecstatic to all of you together😊
  14. Sami Mackay: Josh you do realise that guy tang has this plan to take over the world with silver haired people 😂😂😂
  15. Alesia Jean: Guy Tang is gonna do amazing things to your hair, I watch his YouTube videos, I have seen what he did to Joey and Daniels hair.. I can't wait to see yours <3
  16. Brooklyn Hunsaker: Lol one time I went to 4 movies and paid for one movie
  17. MorgsLife: new channel here! check it out :)
  18. Grace Ploof: 4:58 😂😂😂❤️
  19. Emma M. Steb: MYSTERY VIDEOOOOO OMGG YES THANK YOU
  20. T S: does anyone know if hes going to do a house tour?or has done one😊💕
  21. kate cotttier: You look so smart in that shirt
  22. Lessslie1: FYI I freaking love when you do the weird takes with the weird music like the reading rainbows and all of them!
  23. Michl: Hai
  24. aubrey: ur gonna look so hot with silver/grey hair tbh
  25. Sarah Bear: Your still digging in your butt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  26. Krista Anderson: +Angela Garcia-Moog lol
  27. jennburda: Omg, I'm cracking up at the wizard of oz song!!! genius! :)
  28. becky p: JOSH IM MEETING YOU IN 61 DAYS
  29. mara goodyear: JANIEL WAS CONFIRMED IF YOU ARE A JOEY GRACEFFA FAN, YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
  30. Skylar Ingram: Josh I like your hair now
  31. Guy Grasso: I ain't saying she's a Butt Digger~*SinG*
  32. Terianna Sumner: Me an my friends do that at the movies all the time♥️
  33. Ally Giles: I see you everywhere! That's it I'm subbing ❤️
  34. Nice Santa: I love ur shirt tho
  35. Raggerlishish Raggers: House tour!!!!!!
  36. Brandon Knox: because he doesn't want to.....he wants to try something different for 2016.... he had the same color hair since he was a little kid and had the same style for almost 4 yrs....Jesus; give Joshua a break....you see yall are the same people trying run Josh down when yall should be getting your education instead of watching his videos......please just be quiet and let him do what he wants to do with his hair.He will still be the same Josh and have the same personality..yall didn't say anything when Joey dyed his hair so stop saying things to Josh when he dye his hair!!!!!!👌👌👌
  37. Lacie Bishop: STOP DYEING YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its bad for your hair this will be like the fifth time...
  38. AineHannah Thompson: 3:35, Triangle? Illuminati!!!!
  39. Shian Choate: there mine too
  40. Heav3n_m@nn: literally the movie theater thing i always do with my family every time i go. my cpusin snuck into 7 more movies than what she bought
  41. Glory B: House tour?!?!? I'm so excited that you guys are so happy at your new house. I can't wait to see the tour! Love you Josh and Colleen!😘😘☺️☺️
  42. Daniel: I CANT WAIT TILL HE DYES HIS HAIR SILVER TBH 😬
  43. chick pea: What about Julian?? He's your original frisibe buddy
  44. arniefelysya: Amazing Video JoshuaDTV!!!!!!!!!!!
  45. Allayna Wirebaugh: I actually really like your hair :)
  46. Corga: I love when you talk about how you love Demi and her confidence but your confidence is amazing and inspires me
  47. Emma k: I LOVE DEMI
  48. katie sipes: do a house tour
  49. Sammy McLaughlin: Jk your cool tho.
  50. Oh never mind it's just me here: Guy tang + you =LIFE!!!
  51. Brianna Wollaston: The Wizard of Oz part had me dying 😂😂
  52. Grace Creach: I love you xx
  53. Jammie Craven: shirt looks good with your eyes
  54. kaitlynfan4: Yeah she is and he's colleens cousin!
  55. Bella E: Love u
  56. Bri Cortes: 😊
  57. Rose Russo: YOU AND JULIEN NEED TO HANG OUT
  58. J.R.: Hi josh
  59. Alayna Grace: I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS EARLY BEFORE. (Cue annoying comment.)
  60. Mia Averie: I love when I watch the video as soon as he uploads
  61. briana sanchez: i recently dyed my hair blue and it took 6 hours :-)
  62. Beccagui: I FELL OFF THE BED WHEN COLLEEN SHOWED US THE ROSES
  63. dreamflight6000: +kaitlynfan4 Colleen's cousin? Awwwww. I didn't know that! Cool!
  64. Harry Krinkle: I snuck into The Master of Disguise (Very poor decision, I'm glad I didn't pay for it), The Incredibles, Hitch, and Robots I think. And I saw a different screening of Inglourious Basterds than I paid for, because of reasons.
  65. Quinn Shane: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  66. Caitlyn: But was it really a mystery that THAT was what Josh chose for the mystery video?
  67. Belle 7: Literal couple goals
  68. Lynda Fox: she was the best part of the grammys
  69. Bob Ross: +Hannahfisher My dad works at Disney World and we can go there for free so I think the movie theater will let you watch a free movie
  70. lucy moule: why did i think the mystery vid is what it is
  71. Emily Ann: that shirt is hella swag (am I cool yet? I said "swag")
  72. Wendy Martin: OMG literally dying from the wizard of oz thingy
  73. Dreamcakey: I love your videos
  74. Twilight fan: Am i the only one who really wants a house tour
  75. Ally Stack: Show
  76. CookieWhisperer: +MinxLaura123 LAURA! nice to see you in here haha :D The ballinger family is my second worst obsession along with ASMR lol
  77. Olivia Vizza: Look like shane today
  78. Heaven Holford: "You're still digging in your butt!!" 😂😂
  79. Brianna Notermann: I like his normal brown hair 😞
  80. dreamflight6000: +kaitlynfan4 Colleen's cousin? Awwwww. I didn't know that! Cool!
  81. RishDiva: Scared for the silver hair but I want you to do whatever you want to. Don't worry about anyone but yourself
  82. Tamia H: rocking that Glozell shirt
  83. timtimandchris2010: Oh my jesus when he poured that water on top of the roses i nearly crapped myself. A good friend of mine owns a florist and I work there often to help out with events and major holidays. If you get water on the petals of a flower, especially a rose, it will cause the petals to prematurely rot and make your pretty flowers develop ugly brown spots. Always water from underneath kids!
  84. Bree Zee: Button the top button!
  85. Kayla Ting: I love you pr vlogs so much!! I'm so excited I might actually meet you this time!!!!!!!!!!!!💘
  86. Luna and Estrella: Your hair :)
  87. Nyah chAppell: Plan set going to sneak inside the movie theater 😏😂
  88. Julissa Avalos: yay for being here 4 minutes after posting
  89. guili gavotto: What park is that? I want to go to it, it looks beautiful!!
  90. BriBear: THE HAIR DYE THO 😂😏 oh my jeezus. ❤️❤️😂
  91. Jennifer Somerville: LOVE U JOSH!!!!!
  92. Aimee Riddle: But what if we're not alive. What if we're all dead, Josh. Did you ever think about that!
  93. Holly Herzberg: 2nd
  94. Ella Smith: I'm so early! Love you and Colleen!
  95. Ruthie Weeks: I was dead
  96. Max Reviews: he said dad gommit instead of god dammit
  97. It's Mel: I love you Josh.
  98. Rainbow tribe: I'm 99.9% sure I know what they did after the cameras turned off. Well... They are married and Colleen didn't have clothes on😏😏😏😏
  99. Charlotte Nembhard: To keep the flowers good, every time you fill up the water or change the water (2-3 max. Days) cut the bottom of the stems about 1/2 to a full Cm which will help them absorb the water better and therefor stay alive longer
  100. Taylor Samuelson: OMG 8th LIKE!!! Woah
  101. Emily Ann: THERE ARE TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE! The "Off to see the Wizard" thing CRACKED. ME. UP.
  102. Agnesa Redzepi: I cant look him with his hair ! :D But I love him!!!
  103. Natalie Gould: I literally haven't even watched the video yet and I'm just liking it because of that intro.
  104. Anagha Ravi: Ryan Reynolds really does remind me of you, Joshua David Evans.
  105. Micheal David: I can't stop looking at josh's hair
  106. Jessica E: The shirt looks like something Niall would wear.
  107. SimplySarah: The roses you gave Colleen are so pretty 😍
  108. Dominique Baker: I amgetting braces tommorow should I be scared
  109. Hannah banana: i like da shirt
  110. Brooklynne Grace: lol
  111. kiran12346183: cool hair dude
  112. MsPunkRockk: the random some in the beginning he makes up is a very Hannah Hart thing to do. that's what/who it made me think of haha.
  113. Ashley Jennifer: Josh! Dead pool wasn't the first rates R movie.... blade was!! Ryan Reynolds was in the thrird blade as well! ;)
  114. Mandy Karotkin: I like how the last thing he says is "you're still digging in your butt!" 😂😂 I love them
  115. Diana Balderas: I am so Early
  116. Emma Mueller: Love you soo much
  117. Myrna P: It had to be with all those jokes
  118. radda triova: No problem 😄
  119. MaestroFriedrich: YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE RED. I WANT YOUR HAIR TO BE RED!!!!!!
  120. Drew Hersch: +SingingSpice301 AJ DONT BE THAT PERSON PLEASE
  121. hilary chapstick: Profile pic
  122. Dominique Baker: I am actually doing very well thanks for all of your guys addvice thanks so much everyone 😄😄😄😄
  123. Victoria: Yes I have done that
  124. Mary Stoiana: Joshua has retired Excel (how tf do you spell his old hair dressers name?) since she fvcked up joshua and made him red.Guy Tang ftw. idk how to spell that either lol.
  125. Ella T: I KNOW I was looking for this comment 😂😂😂
  126. kat: I feel the same about Demi and I'm honestly so happy josh is recognizing her and giving her the attention she deserves
  127. Hannah Martin: dONO IS HILARIOUS
  128. Mollyandjesse18: ERINs shirt!!?? Favorite movie ever
  129. lauren dioszegi: The ending😂
  130. Brooklyn Marie: Josh reminds me of a leprechaun with his green shirt and hair. Ok I'm an idiot. Ok I will leave. Bye 😂
  131. Iman Aburubieh: +sophie mullinix haha yasss superwomen reference
  132. Brooke Showalter: y can't u do a show in West Virginia
  133. Anna Bradshaw: Oh hey look josh! the roses match your hair! ;)
  134. Marissa Wanker: Like your shirt lol
  135. Marina McClane: HOUSE TOUR PLEASE
  136. Rebecca D.: Let's try to find a ship name for Adam and Erin #Adin ?
  137. Sarah Smith: I love his description of Arnold. Ha.
  138. Anestasia's Kitchen: I am going to go see Deadpool on Saturday with my husband :)
  139. Grace Wright: "Ur still digging in your butt" 😂
  140. Heavenly Anne: Oh, Colleen isn't wearing any clothes in bed... #JoshleenTrash
  141. madelynss: Love the vlog!!
  142. Miss April: I loved Deadpool so much. I rarely say this about movies but I want to own that on DVD. I remember when Deadpool was just talked about so I talked about it with my 12 year old son since I thought it was that type of movie. Then I went and watched the trailers for it and was like "nope" lol. It is very much rated R. Lots of sexual stuff. But as an adult I freaking loved that movie.
  143. Trinity Lopez: I like the one in a million song
  144. Karla Rivera: you look so gay
  145. Matthew Quijano: 0:33 "Josh Does: Counting!"
  146. Ella _4896: Did he put footage in the middle
  147. Taylor Ellis: Omg I sneak into another movie lol
  148. BO$$2021: Ilysm
  149. Megan Jo: Hey I would love if you would check out my channel! 😊
  150. Theresa Benoit: omg demi I watched it a million times after the grammys I love her
  151. Jennifer Taylor: Your sister is the cutest ever!!!
  152. Tommy Jack: Don't let the rose leaves go in the water or they will kill them
  153. Ameilya 116: she sleeps completely naked with josh! oooh so scandalist! at least it was until she started itchng her butt lol
  154. J.R.: Someone pleaseeee visit my channel
  155. Isabella!: I only got one rose for Valentine's Day...
  156. JustJimmyC: My online obsession is YouTube lol😁👍🏼
  157. Daffer Laughs: I keep staring at josh's hair..
  158. vampiregoddess57: amen me too haha
  159. Help this poor lost child with no life T3T: +Angel Horse thx so mush I'm so happy know I never had so many people care for me I hope that what's happening to me won't happen to any of u guys
  160. Rachael Rieck: Can you do a house tour
  161. Liliane Hemmings: Early
  162. Drew Hersch: OK WAIT THAT IS NOT 50 ROSES
  163. 74shannon: Please reply I luv u so much
  164. Katie Rene: THE WAY ERIN LOOKS AT ADAM IM FHSJAJDDJUXUDUJSJSSVSHAH
  165. Audrey Safi: HIIIIEEEYYY josh
  166. Angela Garcia-Moog: yeah!
  167. Torie S: I love you and Colleen so much!! ❤️💗💕😭
  168. ·Gisela Luna·: +Hannahfisher oh i feel stupid now next time im going to keep my mouth shut
  169. Jessica Dawson: Please come to Fourt Lauderdale Florida!!
  170. sarabarehug: Best. Ending. Ever. "You're still diggin in your butt!"
  171. Jessica Hartsell: Ahhhhhhh you better vlog !!!!! I'm obsessed with guy tang
  172. falconejo: House tour
  173. Sheliza Hemani: Same
  174. kenzie brooke: i have snuck into a movie theater before 😂 i was with a group of friends and we went to see the fault in our stars but they sold out of tickets so we snuck in and sat at the top on the floor.
  175. JulieGaga: Ok yea it's red... At first when you first did that to your hair it looked not red lol
  176. Zoe Nicoll: bae
  177. Taylor Courtney: you didnt miss anything, the Grammy's sucked this year lol :)
  178. Destiny Biscamp: she can dig in her butt if she wants to :D haha wow. love you two!!!
  179. Suzette Mancilla: Same I was in the middle of a project
  180. Olivia: 😂😂 they're leaving me out its like elementary school again 😂😂
  181. cass cass: ERIN AND ADAM = COUPLE GOALS
  182. Sheliza Hemani: Lol
  183. Brooke Bullock: don't worry Josh I won't tell my parents😂
  184. Riley Brown: Omg I'm dying at 1:14 nice editing Josh LOL
  185. Kaylyn Osborne: Please do a house tour soon
  186. HaleyB Covers: Those Roses Were Beautiful I Got Peach Colored Ones (:
  187. Caitlin Diprose: I love you Joshua u and colleen r my inspiration
  188. SingingSpice301 AJ: +Sammy McLaughlin - you're* on both of your comments.
  189. Ava Josephine: The roses match his hair xP
  190. irene223: I inhaled popcorn during the start of Deadpool because it was so funny. also, can't wait for Guy Tang to do your hair
  191. Sophia Lewis: Demi Lovato is my queen😍😍😍😍😍
  192. Jubilee Santiago: Josh
  193. JackieWarner13: Josh needs more of those shirts! Also I'm loving this Demi crush you have going 😜😂
  194. Kenna Henbest: Shane could be your twin with that button down!!!! Lol and that hair color too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  195. Joy Manzano: yassss I knew you should go to guy! he is amazing!
  196. Noelle Scott: I love that shirt!!!
  197. Pip Sawkins: Erin and Adam remind me of Monica and Chandler...
  198. Bethany Lara: people need to chill about that photoshop - it was so obviously photoshopped and was funny!! and now it'll be true!
  199. Hannah Boon: love u josh
  200. Patrick Star: I love your shirt
  201. lluvia g: Balboa park ?
  202. Katrina Bernardo: Please do a house tour
  203. your favorite: that is myfav song
  204. Blakelee Miller: I would love to see Colleen more often Joshua, but I know she's always going on tour and is at work....💑📹
  205. Beccagui: You are very lucky
  206. Iman Aburubieh: I also have a girl crush on Demi!! Like if you do too!!
  207. Vanessa Hernandez: Hey you were at balboa park (:
  208. RishDiva: Love you guys ❤️
  209. Hannah Beth: +honey girl14 its something he said in the vlog.
  210. mosgirl99: I ship it 😊
  211. Jason Roman-Deleon: Pentatonix won a Grammy. It was for being gorgeous 😍😍😍
  212. Julia Schweiger: I am early!!!!!!
  213. Kaitlyn Marsh: OMG AT THE END!!!😂 your digging in ur butt. Your still digging in ur butt!!😂
  214. ahmed mousa: omg the guy in the blue t-shirt is soooo freaking adorable i can't even
  215. ellie oloughlin: That ending tho😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
  216. Alexis Choi: SAVAGE
  217. Sophia G.: I swear josh is low key bi
  218. Kara Dung: Mutant animals? Like... Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?! :D
  219. Kristen Hinde: Is he doing daily vlogs again??
  220. Grace Lucia: Lol Josh 10:03
  221. Tianna Lecander: so is Erin dating that guy? who is he?
  222. Rebecca D.: +Drew Jordan Hersch 😂😂
  223. David H: you look a bit like ryan reynolds from the side
  224. Holly Herzberg: Ilysm joshypoo😂❤️❤️❤️❤️
  225. Funny cat Vines: subscribed I mean
  226. LarsHeat: Deadpool is the best Marvel movie ever!!!! MY absolute fav. Also among my all-time Favs now!!
  227. Sally Anne: josh... little tip.... don't put water on the pettles of roses ( they dry out quicker) also add a little bit of white sugar to the water keeps them alive longer :)
  228. alexandra castro: for God's sake... Why don`t just go back to your natural hair color? Hum? Oh welll, it´s your hair...
  229. Natty Hunt: niceeee and lol roses match your hairrr
  230. alison d'elena: I think it's funny that he likes Demi just as much as I do!
  231. ktlynmariesmith: Erin and Adam are adorable 😍❤️
  232. Kaylyn Osborne: It is a ombré that you have right now
  233. Kt Barrett: HOUSE TOUR!!!
  234. Leslie Martinez: Dye your hair already lol jk i think you'll look great in silver. Maybe when that phase is over go BLACKKKK !!!!! Trust me
  235. QuarantinedCow: Hi josh I love you please come to Florida!!!
  236. ·Gisela Luna·: awww your so sweet my dad gave my mom nothing but oh well ps i love u and collen ✌😻😍
  237. jasmin enriquez: with the drain thing the first thing that came to my mind was ninja turtle
  238. •Lezlie •: Josh tomorrow is my birthday can you mention me in your blog for tomorrow?❤️
  239. Jessica Mcguiggan: Demi sang that song like she meant it! Josh's face was too funny! Love your vlogs!
  240. marina cantu: I sall dead pool it was so funny
  241. lindseydanceluv: This is my second time watching this vlog
  242. Brooklyn Marie: When you are early and there are no good comments 😖
  243. Beauty- Fully025: 1 minute posted ago
  244. Cassie: It's going to look horrible josh ugh
  245. Amii Candyyy: I know, I CANT GET OVER DEMI'S PERFORMANCE AT THE GRAMMYS!! BEEN A LOVATIC FOR SO LONG😍😍
  246. Marni Rhodes: Don't go silver! Dirty blonde please!!!!
  247. Adam Wallace: 3-4 hours?! No, it's going to take much longer than that.... you have my hair. it'll take 4-6 just to bleach it out.
  248. payton: i can't wait to see how your hair turns out. love you :)
  249. Domino: so excited for your hair. I think you should have a clean shaven face more often when you have your hair nice and cut and silver
  250. Chloe Nolan: Is Colleen's cousin dating Josh's sister?
  251. Angel Horse: +Ali Brook I don't know why people bully It's not nice... What do they get out of it? They get a reaction and if you just ignored them they may stop. Just something to try out if you haven't already😇 good luck!
  252. Em :p: 5:00- nice shirt😍
  253. Ashleigh Burns: Erin and Adam are such an adorable couple :)
  254. dreamflight6000: +kaitlynfan4 Colleen's cousin? Awwwww. I didn't know that! Cool!
  255. Alicia: HAIR ON FLEEK!
  256. Paul Belcher: it's 9.26 were i live
  257. kiddo 101 kyle: +Shian Choate you guys just stated the obvious
  258. Emilee Turner: GUY TANG IS GR8888
  259. Smøl Fren: I bet you 1,000,000 dollars josh will reply to my comment!
  260. PrincessTami 524: Heyo
  261. Erick Martinez: I should be doing homework but this was more important. Josh's videos make me happy!! :D
  262. Zan Serfontein: Josh... I love you. But that hair, man. The cut also need to be altered a little. Can't wait to see you looking fly again!
  263. Sophia Testani: Josh I might yell at you in April "you're still digging in your butt"
  264. Alyssa Win: Who else just finished watching mirandas video then came to this
  265. Beccagui: YeS
  266. Shaila Gupta: MORE SARA DIKULOUS PLEASE.
  267. Hayley Hero: DEMI LOVATO😍😍😍😍💙
  268. Brooklyn Marie: Josh I love your hair that color! Keep it that way
  269. kayleigh g: Probably should sleep, never mind Josh posted
  270. Mamabean: Having crushes even in a relationship is TOTALLY healthy =D I wish more people understood that concept!
  271. Angela Garcia-Moog: wizard of oz part 😂
  272. Mell Kue: Adam and Erin are adorable 😍
  273. Haley Angelo: When do your meet and greets start for your tour?
  274. editblabla: I'm a guy and I have the same secret online obsession as you (watching demi lovato)
  275. Elizabeth G.: Hey!!
  276. Skylar Alexis: Love you josh ❤️
  277. Lejla Dakaj: those shoes were fresh josh. Fresh.
  278. Elaina Carsten: Neither have I! First 20! I love you Josh! Keep up the great work!
  279. Julia xx: +Hannahfisher I doubt we live in the same area...hahaha
  280. mashleyfan1: The amount of demi beginning to leak into the vlogs is amazing and I just want more vlogs where we can all obsess over her together LOL!!!
  281. Viv Walsh: What a douche
  282. Emily Pearson: hi
  283. Maria J: After the last video I was pretty excited about thesilver hair, but in this video, I love your hair the way it is now!
  284. Joy Justine: Yay! So many videos to catch up on from the past 4 days. If I miss the rest.. it's ok but I HAVE to see Josh's, Colleen's, n Miranda's! ♡ Hey y'all my name is Joy and I am Youtube addicted...
  285. Sophie Habi: a girl at my school did that at the movies near my house she got banned and it was considered "Theft" so she was fined $500 and was sent to juvie for literally a week. I'm not even kidding your lucky you didn't get caught or maybe the people are nice because the people working there were just pissed off
  286. Taylor Ellis: An omg yes I loved Demi's performance
  287. Makenzie Jones: I loved the joshleen tour! too bad your not comming to AZ this time :\
  288. Mia Castro: I watched the 5th wave then sneaked in with my friends to watch The Boy
  289. Joy Justine: P.s. Pretty flowers!!
  290. Cecelia Charlesworth: You and Colleen are so awesome😊😊😊😊😊love you guys
  291. Payton Olson: love you!
  292. Emma Payton: JOSH ILYSFM! are you gonna be at colleens Miranda show?
  293. CR Xxxx: Josh stop trying to be jokey graceffa lol
  294. Gabby Gliwa: You know its relationship goals when you pick your butt infront of the other #goals
  295. SingingRocks20365: Under 5000 club👌🏻
  296. Help this poor lost child with no life T3T: Josh I'm getting hate and can u halp me with it
  297. Harper Clarkson: Cool Joshua
  298. Casey: Yo
  299. Brooklyn Marie: My mom said for every 100 likes this comment gets she will give me a dollar!
  300. Melissa: I love that she was abot to hold him a couple of times and had to stop herself. I understand why they are trying to keep it low key in the videos, but that was the cutest thing ever
  301. Funny cat Vines: I just scribed to you and your channel is awesome
  302. Tracy Tran: No, you shouldn't be scared. You'll be in pain for 3-4 for days so take some tylenol
  303. Jennifer Stewart: I have the same obsession with demi lovato, she's incredible
  304. Tia Buchanan: I love you❤❤❤❤
  305. yeahitsme_neil: josh's matt impression was pretty spot on! haha
  306. remi heintzelman: That intro though.... "I'm ALIVE AND SO ARE YOU OOOOH OOOOH!"
  307. Nadya 1503: Same my life
  308. Cherilyn Herstein: Deadpool was AMAZING!!!
  309. GENZ: Everyone Go check out mi channel: Geno Houser 😄😄👍👍🖌🖌
  310. Marli xx: Josh! That shirt looks great on you! Colleen picked out a good shirt for you.
  311. Maria Bonilla: does he mean ninja turtles as the mutant animal
  312. Manisha Saini: demi is queen
  313. Kayla Keplar: +Joshuadtv I actually kinda like the orange hair.
  314. Heidy Mercado: Your still digging in your butt!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  315. Kathy Gause: Use Sprite instead of water and change every day and the roses will last longer.
  316. Esther jennanda: "I'll always choose you fragge, love snoopy"
  317. Jadyn Davis: Realizing you can't see deadpool because your parents won't let you.
  318. Anna A.: Ha awesome!
  319. Tamia H: your hair looks awesome
  320. Nicole Dennis: I have been up the park for 5 hours and 37 minutes today with my sister and friend.
  321. CharliKJ: I absolutely adore Ryan Reynolds, he is my favourite person ever, he's just too good-looking and hilarious, and I also love Deadpool, and I've always said Ryan Reynolds should be Deadpool, and now he is, and there are no words for how much joy I feel in my heart, it was only topped by the number of times he was naked in the film, so there's Ryan Reynolds as Deadpools naked bum, and it is perfect.
  322. alexandra castro: +Brandon Knox  don't take me so seriously... ;) He is, of course, perfectly free to make his own choices. And, yes, he will still be the same Josh and have the same personality. Take care. <3  
  323. Kylie Burch: Love you! You're amazing, funny and so inspiring❤️❤️
  324. Spicynoodlies: "Your still digging in your butt" Joshua 2016!!!!
  325. Chloe Nolan: +Zhenya Brown thanks so much for responding lol. I was just wondering
  326. chick pea: Josh you do you and. Your hair
  327. Ally Stack: JoshuaDTV I might go to you shirt
  328. Pickled Onion: It's not going to look the best
  329. Erin Byers: Erin & Adam are goals I absolutely ship them so much omg
  330. Hannah Otto: LOVE
  331. Skylar Blue: DO A HOUSE TPUR !!!😩😩😩
  332. amanda Caballero: SAMEE IMM SO EXCITED
  333. allisons videos: hey josh see you on april 17th in st louis!
  334. Melanie Ames: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ....... 12 yeah that looks like 50. Lol.
  335. Bryannie: Seeing Deadpool on Friday!
  336. Carli Roderick: I can't believe his dying his hair silver
  337. SingingSpice301 AJ: +Shian Choate - They're*
  338. Renata: omg queen Demi
  339. Analu Cardoso: I love you SO MUCH!!!!
  340. kate cotttier: 🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂
  341. Angel Horse: +Levi Fokkens yes that's true😉 in my eyes everyone is perfect though😊
  342. Sarah: Please don't become Joey graceffa.
  343. Sabrina R: I need to see deadpool again
  344. Ishita Patil: It's might be a little easier if you took the vase to the sink and then put water directly in the vase. Just a thought😂😂😂
  345. Rainbow tribe: Josh is starting to get old and looks like a dad. Lol😂 they need to have a kid already
  346. Kennedy Mason: I can get into any movie for free because my dad works there and can get us in
  347. James Allen: I died when he said I am alive #karma
  348. Dark Storm: What do you think about the "Batman vs. Superman" movie? Please put this in one of your QnA, love you!!
  349. DavidShreds: Demiii!!!!!
  350. Esther S.: I saw Deadpool!! It was awesome. I was lucky enough to be 18 anyway!!!!
  351. Angel Horse: +Ali Brook you're welcome!!
  352. Isabella Mraz: when are you giving us a house tour hehe
  353. Super Fry: Who is your fav Arnold or julienne ?
  354. soniasuria: I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT PARK THIS IS AND I HATE THAT YOU ARE SO CLOSE AND YET I HAVE NEVER MET YOU :(((((((( #damnitjoshandyourperfectselfandyourperfectwifeandperfectlifeandgrrr
  355. VanessX22: Oh my gosh, Josh... You ARE obsessed!!!!!
  356. Skylar Alexis: 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️
  357. Brooklyn Marie: +Amber Lily beacuse she knows I love Josh and she wants to see how many it gets. She is actually a fan and has looked at your comments 😂
  358. Ruthie Weeks: tru
  359. Marina McClane: Don't dye your hair silver!!!!!!! PLEASE
  360. madison c: I won't tell my parents Joshua😂😂
  361. Builder Bros: AWESOME vlog!!!!
  362. Faith J: When are you doing your hair
  363. Annie Modafferi: I'm crying😭😭😭 IL ur hair😭😭😭😭
  364. I am Emma Johnson: hey awsome vid go checkout my singing vids on my channel sub,like,comment:)
  365. Sophie Shallow: I got this at 3.25 or something like that
  366. Chloster Wilkins: Josh I'm so excited for your hair!
  367. kylie dolan: Yaaasssss!!!!!
  368. Natalie B: I don't think that little kids who are marvel fans (4-12) should go to see it. Deadpool is such an adult movie, and it has such adult themes, its not really that appropriate for them. If you're a teenager though, go for it! It's such a good movie omg.
  369. stephen martinez: that moment when he dyes his hair on your birthday...i feel special
  370. Lexus Stevenson: It looks so nice on you! I love your shirt!!!
  371. paulina s.: :)))
  372. Jess in king: +Megan Sheppard SAME SAME SAME
  373. Pablo Montanez: YES YOU HEARD US GUY TANG IS A GOD 😁🙌🏼
  374. Sadie B: 7:40 OMG ERIN IS WEARING A "YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS" SHIRT OMG THAT'S MY FAVORITE MOVIE ASDDFHGKGJLOIERBZKB
  375. David Eliazar: hey Josh, mind checking out my channel and giving me some feedback?
  376. Zatalia S: Matt, like Rachel's boyfriend?
  377. Jason Roman-Deleon: I wanna go see dead pool but I'm 15 😞😞
  378. rubymimosa: Soon as you said you were going to frisbee I thought "Invite Julien!". Guy Tang got black streaks out of Bunny's hair and back to her beautiful blond. (Grav3yardgirl). He's a magician!! (No shade on Chris of course). Hopefully folks will see the process and difficulty and lay off your sweet friend. Mua!
  379. Alaa Xx: Erin should have a youtube chanell shes so cute ❤️❤️😍😍😍❤️💋❤️❤️🌹🌹
  380. Lexi Moore: Once my mom, her friend, her friends daughter, and my sister did the thing that you and Erin did also they went up to the vip section which was for 21 and over and at the time my sister and the other daughter were 18! rebels
  381. Sarah Brewer: Hi!
  382. Jaylin: I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!!! You are amazing!!!!! 💜😍😎💩💜
  383. Nancy Ramirez: Yasss
  384. Brianna Noviello: I like how he shut the door to hear Demi better while Colleen was singing. 😂
  385. Sharon Ferris: Saw deadpool twice opening weekend and ready to go again!!!!!!! And not kid appropriate!
  386. Jordan Swinford: I love you so much josh! Can u plz come to Montana for your tour!!
  387. Lori Mar: finally! a park with grass!
  388. Angel Horse: I am in love with these vlogs
  389. Jennifer Rodriguez: Yes, there are gopher snakes! And they ARE native to all of California!
  390. bama fan: All I could focus on was ur hair and the uneven beard lol but I love u anyways and can't wait to see how the new hair color turns out!
  391. Megan Evelina: Ive snuck into many theatres ahaha! literally did it the other day, so thanks for validating that its okay!
  392. Elise Van Hoecke: love the shirt with your ginger hair hihi
  393. Nav: it's just a mid life crisis. don't worry.
  394. Tianna Lecander: +kaitlynfan4 OK thank
  395. Maria Gonzalez: You can buy a lolipop!
  396. Fangirling: Crap I laughed out loud @ Wizard of Oz part 😂😂 it's 1:30 AM here rn XD
  397. Jalynn Peters: I'm so early!
  398. Hale the Hero: Donno really needs to be in more video's!
  399. Terri Fawcett: I went to go see Ice Age years ago and it was rubbish so we left that theatre and sneaked in to see My Sister's Keeper instead, and then went to see something else. :D Two free movies in one day. :p
  400. Isabel Mikayla: hey I love u so much
  401. Esther jennanda: COLLEENS VOCALS IN THE BACKGROUND THO
  402. karly.jk: I think I'm the literally the only person who wasn't the biggest fan of deadpool. I mean I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite
  403. korean woman's whore: My online obsessions are you, twaimz, NickDominates, and Colleen
  404. Gurrdy Stienbacher: Wait who was the guy next to Josh's sister
  405. BO$$2021: FINALLY
  406. Shelby kuipers: It's my birthday and I love you and Colleen 🙃
  407. Rayan the Unknown: Josh I love you you should do a collab with Alexis G Zall
  408. Abby Penjuke: you have so many friends
  409. Jet Puss: Erindam
  410. Rachael Romano: How ya doin?
  411. IplayFortnite: Hey josh!!! Can you do another video with ben?!?!?!? xD
  412. Becca Esten: OMG SO EARLY 1 MINUTE
  413. sierra kaufman: I love your hair color now actually it's really nice. I'm super exited for you to dye your hair though. I planned to do the same thing with my hair!
  414. Victoria Woods: omg i love you so much Josh
  415. Lilylalala: Love that you and Colleen Love Demi ❤️❤️❤️
  416. Emma Eakins: I want in on this Frisbee throwing business
  417. Rayan the Unknown: I love the shirt colleen gave you josh u look amazing in it
  418. Ally Eichhorn: You hair color looks amazing now! It looked funny when it was orange😂 you and Colleen are awesome!
  419. Arianaglitter19: i LOVE that you love demi lovato. it makes me happy lol
  420. partycake 213: i love u josh :D
  421. Mackenzie: When is the house tour???
  422. Casey Stutzman: Wait...people actually got mad that you photoshopped your hair color on the thumbnail??!! Wow
  423. Emma Mueller: Lol his face
  424. Dominique Baker: OK thank you kenzie
  425. Beauty- Fully025: OMG
  426. Melanie Ames: +JoshuaDTV I LOVE THAT SHIRT THAT COLLEEN GOT U IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!
  427. angelinamariemusic7: The color difference of his hair and beard bothers me lol
  428. ·Gisela Luna·: ikr
  429. АННА КАЛЛЕН: I love Demi too
  430. David Eliazar: Oh josh; ur hair :(
  431. Megan Ksi: How do I meet you at your Cleveland show?
  432. Dominique Baker: Thank you MadisonI will make sure to do that :)
  433. Sara Cottone: Omg i love erin sm
  434. Lalyst: That ending though..
  435. Anjalie Guin: I've done that I watched wreck it Ralph then I watched I lion movie ( forgot the name ) but I did it with my dad and my sister
  436. The Nopeness: Your sister is life.
  437. Kylie Tremaine: 66th comment
  438. Samuel Colin: A vlog in 1080P ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :O YEAAAAAHHH FINALLY !!! :)
  439. rachel booth: Colleen was digging in her butt lol
  440. brownashlynr: I'd go lesbian for Demi. She. Is. Everything. And she sang that song so beautifully.
  441. Rosabelle DuBois: JOSH SAID 'PISSED' (a cuss word which he usually refrains from using)! aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww
  442. Savannah S: I snuck into a movie and there was assigned seating...and I sat in a seat someone bought and then they came and kicked me out so I just moved a seat over OOPS
  443. Megan Jo: Hey I would love if you would check out my channel! 😊
  444. Skylar Alexis: I love these long vlogs! I stayed up all night waiting for this and I have exams tomorrow that's dedication Joshua 🙊😘
  445. Megan: great minds think alike
  446. Becca: I'm actually more nervous about you dying your hair silver than I was about you dying it blond lol but I hope it turns out well
  447. Megan: I literally drop everything I'm doing to watch this.
  448. Amanda G: You should put skyscraper back on public
  449. Cara: Your shirt looks like something Tyler Oakley would wear.
  450. 3milygrace: 101
  451. Haley Metzger: Wow I'm earley
  452. Savannah Todd: why hello josh XD
  453. Elena Romero: I really like that shirt on you😍😍
  454. Nicole V: the part where he showed jason running and played the song made me laugh so hard
  455. Valerie Gonzalez: Please help! My mom said if I get 55 likes she'll give me Starbucks tomorrow!!
  456. Oda Aronsen: HOUSE TOUR!
  457. Beccagui: #swagadoshis
  458. fall3nros3: well I'm 12 and saw dead pool last week and I LOVE it
  459. WolfGuy: I love that you love Demi lovato amazing vocalist
  460. Laci Bartholomew: who doesn't love joeys hair? he is bae.
  461. Guitarbuddah1: Love the shirt, Colleen has great taste:)
  462. Alyssa N: Ahh love u josh!! Never been this early
  463. Sammy McLaughlin: Your my online obsession
  464. Julia xx: Well, and the free popcorn and soda.
  465. David Eliazar: stop liein to us and urself we care about hair. we just do. u care I care about hair.
  466. Bilal Rahman292: I live in Luton (in England) and they ask for ID even if you are like 50 years old. If you are under 15 they can't let you in even if you are with an adult
  467. SEYEBONOMUSIC ♪♫: @4:29 Beaver Holes.
  468. Alli E: probably the only time I will be all this early. Those roses are beautiful!
  469. Harry Krinkle: +Samantha Canela Science.
  470. My Moments with Mom: We LOVE the shirt too Josh!
  471. Amanda Reed: Most of your followers aren't old enough to watch Deadpool.... it's rated R for nudity and language...
  472. airbear320: I was really hoping you were going to say Kpop! haha
  473. Alexander Einbinder: i miss ur daily vlogs😭
  474. Caroline Farley: Vlogs are love, vlogs are life.
  475. ShakSterTV: Awesome video man!
  476. Help this poor lost child with no life T3T: I'm getting hate because I'm emo
  477. Ally Stack: +JoshuaDTV me and my friend are going to your show and are you doing a meet and greet
  478. Amy Hudson: Omg I thought you were joking when you said "is it a snake" but then I realised you have snakes in America
  479. Hannah Beth: WAIT, what movie theater is it? I'm looking for future jobs...
  480. Rudegirl672: Deadpool is amazing. But don't see it if you are underage! IT IS NOT APPROPRIATE AT ALL!
  481. jade strickland: yess
  482. Ava Josephine: The only four syllable word that describes me :3
  483. HeyItsShea: hahahah the my mom gave me a diamond penis is one of the videos on the side lol :')
  484. Cheryl Lance: Your still digging in your butt 😂😂😂💩💩💩🍑🍑
  485. MinxLaura123 ASMR: this is great ! u have such a happy vibe :) yay yay yay ! :) and I hear u like asmr vids! good man !! :)
  486. Clem: I have those same kind of cups
  487. HawRaa FaLah: yas let's mark it on the calendar 😂
  488. Tony-Tonie_TONE Hoskin: XD
  489. hilary chapstick: #swagadocious^
  490. Em :p: This time a more "Normal" intro😂
  491. Julia xx: I used to work at a movie theater when I was younger and we didn't have to pay for tickets. We just had to "sign in" at the box office and then we could go see whatever we wanted. Just about the only perk of having that job lol
  492. Dominique Baker: Ok thanks so much heykate13
  493. Ruby Macky: Early!!!
  494. Gabi N: His hair is beautiful👱🏽👨🏽
  495. Allyssa Rose: I like ur hair😔
  496. kcassar921: That was so not 50 roses. You got jipped.
  497. Katie Harrigan: I WAS JUST IN THE WIZARD OF OZ I WAS TIN MAN
  498. tobias livingston: my dad knows a comedian named captan jason
  499. Ilysa Emerson: why does he always post so late??
  500. Natalie Gould: That intro!!! Can't stop laughing..😂😂
  501. EmmatheFangirl Aylesworth: The roses are almost the color of your hair:)
  502. baby bird: I loved his hair before.... I miss it.
  503. Joshua Sings: Yay
  504. Torie S: I'm so early!!
  505. Bizzy violet: Those are beautiful orchids Josh at 0:30 !!1!!1!!1!
  506. Lejla Dakaj: his hair and face is so adorable
  507. Rebekah Carruth: Right now it kinda looks like Shane Dawson's hair color.
  508. Eleanore S: Dat ending doe
  509. Embrace your kawaii Side: Hi
  510. Madeline B: Does anyone else think that it Josh looks weird with a brown beard and blondish I guess hair
  511. Sophia Amato: Hi joshua
  512. Harry Krinkle: Demi's all well and good BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT GAGA'S TRIBUTE TO BOWIE? I legit teared-up. RIP, Starman.
  513. Zaynacho s: Wait, isn't Erin married?
  514. Angela Rose: JOSH U LOOK SO HANDSOME
  515. McKinley Rose: what did colleen say at the end?
  516. Corga: I was dying this whole time bc of how hot josh,Donno, and Guy Tang are.
  517. The Sammy Show: I spend way to much time watching your vlogs!
  518. Tashana Noel: Best ending ever 😂😂😂😂
  519. Reagan Michelle: YES GUY TANG CAN DO ANYTHINGGGGGGGG!!
  520. Nora W: JOSH!!! I'm so excited I'm seeing you on April 22 in Boston with some friends and we are going to the meet and greet!!!
  521. Dominique Baker: Thanks everyone
  522. Zoe Parent: hey i love you josh tell colleen i love her
  523. Megan Ksi: I really want to know 😂😂😂
  524. Sneaky: You should do a timelaps of you playing a game of frisbee one day at that beautiful park.(:
  525. Avery Gibson: I love you and Colleen!!!!!
  526. Lil Tay: Nice shirt
  527. madison c: So pretty😍😍
  528. radda triova: I think he means Matt Slays like Rebacca's husband
  529. Haley Dombrowski: I wish you and Colleen were my bffs cause we be the cool kids pumping up the YouTube with our mix songs and we would be awesome jkjk love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  530. Kittycat 664488: No
  531. Jaime Jacewicz: hey Josh! love u and Colleen! so proud of the both of you of how far you've both gotten!! Congrats! keep up the great work, love watching u and your wife! xo
  532. Kamila T: the wizard of oz part oml😂😂
  533. Awkward Tall Human: This makes loads of sense! Because all mothers feel so proud that people press one button on their child's comments they will pay them.
  534. Sophia Nicole: I wish deadpool wasn't rated r.😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏
  535. Iman Aburubieh: Yay early thanks Twitter
  536. Emma M. Steb: JOSH I LOVE YOU AND BAHHAAHAH THOSE ROSES MATCH YOUR HAIR
  537. Kylee Russum: 85% sure i'm going to your show in St. Louis..can't wait to meet you :D
  538. Emma E Norton !: Hey remember that girl in Ft. Worth who gave you a hug who had a knee brace and limping and crying and you gave her a really long hug? Yea? That was me!😂
  539. Zatalia S: Oh ya ok thanks I was pretty sure he didn't mean Rachel's Matt and it took me like 5 minutes to figure it out and I couldn't 😂
  540. Sheliza Hemani: When i look at the tittle i thought it was a bit stupid cause its not a good place to tell secrets but i mean were his dingleberrys 😂😂😂
  541. YouTube Slays: I also love Joey graceffas hair love him and you 😜😜
  542. Makayla J: so early loving your hair btw
  543. Grace Johnson: I lerv you Josh!!!
  544. K Komal: HEY JOSH BOO!! YOU SHOULD DO A Q AND A FOR A NEXT VIDEO!!! ILYSM
  545. Searr Marae: ugh how i love you josh
  546. Amber Lily: Why did you delete my comment?😂
  547. Lesliee Gonzalez: I'm kinda liking this hair color though
  548. Zoë Payne: TmI
  549. Phan Trash No. 1: +Unicorn Land what is?
  550. Ryan Jerkins: "You're still digging into your butt" 😂😂
  551. Baylie Dell: OMG Demi Lavoto fallowed me on twitter
  552. Callie T: +Hannahfisher most theaters do this, I think
  553. GalaxyTurtles: You should do a collab with Superfruit!!
  554. Janelle Anderson: I'm not sure I want Joshua's hair to be silver
  555. Victoria Canales: Your hair is so fabulous
  556. Shian Choate: +SingingSpice301 AJ omg so what
  557. leah gabrielle: I love youuuuuu
  558. ash ketchum: your new hair cut is nice!
  559. Octobris: I actually want a colour similar to yours so bad but I've never dyed my hair and I'm afraid people would laugh at me :c (the same goes for wearing small pieces of jewellery). I think reddish brown/auburn is amazing, I just wish I was comfortable enough to not worry about what people think. Especially my family.
  560. Crumpled Oreos: I think that there might be 15 roses that come with it Josh...not 50 roses😂😂
  561. blue Xfight: Josh and colleen are totally relationship goal
  562. _noxious_: 2:38 best place to pause at XD
  563. Kayla Keplar: I love you! You should dye your hair blue. +Joshuadtv
  564. Camille Lynn: I'm not trying to be mean but I think its sort of weird about the Demi thing with josh and Colleen Cause there married😁
  565. Michael Marks: Demi Lovato is my life
  566. Alexa Schoffel: I wish he did more josh does and stuff. I love vlogs, but I think he should include more of what he promised at the beginning of the year. still love these tho!!!❤
  567. Kaitlyn: those 15 dislikes are really upsetting me
  568. Oliviarayola13: Never been so early!!!
  569. Sarah Clement: I like your shirt Josh.
  570. That's What "i" Said: Hey, Ryan Reynolds filmed Deadpool in Vancouver - where Colleen will be on Saturday. :)
  571. angeline: my online obsession is larry stylinson.......just me ...... ok
  572. Maddy B: +Angela Garcia-Moog soooooo funny omg XD
  573. Sammy McLaughlin: +SingingSpice301 AJ lol idc but thanks
  574. Beccagui: +hilary likes chocolate milk opps, I didn't know how to spell it. Wow, I'm so smart.
  575. Rosie Scott: LOVE U JOSH! did you see the survivor premiere?
  576. angelina colabello: I luv u and Colleen
  577. evelyn cifuentes: ❤️❤️❤️
  578. kalei williams: house Tour please !
  579. Kyaweiler14: The way she stared at him😍
  580. Unicorn Land: That's just rude
  581. Seanaci: I'm glad Josh switched to the closing clip when he did...I was afraid I was gonna have to skip forward to allow him some privacy with Demi. :P
  582. Batool Asif: omg Erin is so beautiful.
  583. justvaleria AF: i think your hair looks better XD love u josh
  584. Omolara A: Earlyyyyy!!!!!
  585. Lauren Elizabeth: I love uuuu! I can't wait to go to ur show, it's so surreal. :)
  586. Shivneel Prasad: The first thing I thought of was porn😂😂
  587. Taylor Leech: Erin looks a lot like Keira Knightley!!
  588. Berenabas Lukas: Who else thought porn???
  589. ClaireIsFancy: WHOOP WHOOP
  590. Carlene Goncalves: mess
  591. Kylie Burch: Love you! You're amazing, funny and so inspiring❤️❤️
  592. EmmatheFangirl Aylesworth: I CANT WAIT FOR THE HAIR
  593. MikeSampsonFlow: LOL That's what i thought when I went to see Dead Pool yesterday! Dead Pool character reminded me of Josh but with dirty jokes and more funnier lol! Josh! Don't let little kids watch that movie, you crazy! Theres boobs and sex and swearing in it! When I went home after seeing it, i took a taxi and the taxi man said that he was pissed off cause people were taking their children to Dead Pool lol
  594. Mary Stoiana: the clip w the movie and erin, is that erins boyfriend? is his name adam?
  595. Beedram Wallatusk: You are the absolute definition of a metrosexual.
  596. Mollyandjesse18: Does anyone else always wonder why he uploads so late at night then realize the time difference?
  597. Samantha: THE SHIRT LOOKS GREAT ON YOU LOVE YOU JOSH
  598. Chareza O'mahony: OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR SILVER ICE BLUE HAIR!😁
  599. Kerri B: Josh you cut the ends of the roses at an angle every 3 days, they last longer that way :)
  600. Tori S.: I wish you would not dye your hair but you do you. I don't want to be rude but I liked your hair before.
  601. Madi Z: That shirt looks really nice!!
  602. Michelle Pedersen knudsen: deadpool rules. you are not the only one crushing on demi, i think she is one of the sexiest women right now
  603. Zhenya Brown: +Adoring Shor Yeah, but they're not blood-related. Some people get that confused.
  604. Jack Lacy: I don't think it's 50
  605. Angel Jerdon: But the Pentatonix performance with Stevie Wonder at the Grammys
  606. singing in the rain song, v. george, colleen ballinger siblings, singing in the rain lyrics, v. henry, colleen ballinger vlogs, colleen ballinger son, v gta, singing movies, colleen ballinger lipstick, colleen ballinger merch, colleen ballinger net worth, v shred, v eve, v bucks generator, singing meme, v carter, colleen ballinger baby name, singing news, colleen ballinger house, colleen ballinger married, singing lessons, colleen ballinger baby, v bucks free, colleen ballinger age, v words, colleen ballinger birth, v titan, singing christmas tree, singing panda, colleen ballinger wedding, colleen ballinger tour, singing in the rain cast, colleen ballinger fiance, singing competitions, singing machine, singing fish, singing shows, v... tiger army, singing in the rain, singing bowl, singing telegram, v bucks, colleen ballinger twitter, singing baby shark, v...com, v bucks get free, colleen ballinger birthday, colleen ballinger thank u next, v festival, v saturn, colleen ballinger ariana grande, singing river hospital, v for vendetta, v leiden factor, singing in the shower, v pearl puri, singing lessons near me, v....vaughan, colleen ballinger husband

MY SECRET ONLINE OBSESSION

6,875 Likes6,875 Dislikes
108,090 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 17 Feb 2016

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét